Helpful Tips To Get the Rebuilding Process Started
an Online Assessment Form Here
- Register with FEMA. Call 1-800-621-FEMA, or register online at
- Speak with your insurance agent to get a Claim Number as well as
advice on filing a claim.
- Have Hallmark review your needs assessment for your property.
- Once you’ve selected Hallmark as your builder, we will prepare your
lot for construction. Your lot may already have been cleared by the
city or county, however, it is not ready for building. We will manage
all soils testing, acquisition of fill dirt for recompacting to accommodate
the foundation, and any other work to ensure the proper construction
of your home.
- Work with Hallmark to choose the floor plan for your new home and
the upgrades and/or customizations you wish to make.
- With your new home selection made and your lot fully certified,
Hallmark will process your application through the building department
to obtain a building permit as quickly as possible.
- Generally, you should allocate approximately 10 to 11 months for
the actual construction process. It is important to understand that
issues affecting the construction timeline can arise. Usually, these
stem from entities or conditions (public sector, insurance, weather,
etc.) beyond the builder’s control.
- Hallmark hands you the keys to your new home!